A disability-confident Australia.
To build employer capability and be the employer voice to government, industry and community to achieve the inclusion of people with disability.
Our commitment to our members
As the national peak body for employers, our team of approachable, passionate, expert staff are committed to:
- Building your knowledge and skills to create an accessible and inclusive workplace
- Ensuring accessibility and inclusion is at the forefront of everything we do
- Connecting you to the right people
- Sharing best practice and insights
- Listening and working with you to review our products and services
- Seeking new ways to improve our offerings through innovation and technology
- Your continuous improvement
How you can help us
Help us to support you as effectively as possible by:
- Being committed to accessibility and inclusion in the work we do together and beyond
- Actively using your membership and resources on the member portal to drive change within your organisation
- Clearly communicating your goals and being open to continuous learning
- Providing us with clear information in enquiries and understanding we will respond to you in a timely manner
- Inviting you to provide honest and constructive feedback on your experience of working with us
In instances where we cannot directly support you, we may direct you to an alternative service. For more information about payments and updating membership contacts please read our Terms of Engagement.