At this time of year, we are taking the time to reflect on the achievements from the past year and we would like to recognise and thank each of our members for their commitment to the inclusion of people with disability, and the impact we have made as a collective network to creating a disability confident Australia.
Our highlights for the year
During the 2021-22 financial year, we grew the strength and confidence of our network by:
- Welcoming 74 new members
- 379 workplaces as part of our growing network
- 2.2M combined workforce
- Representing 17% of Australia’s workforce
- 480+ Conference delegates
- 227 Disability Confidence Training sessions delivered
- 652 Roundtable attendees
- 296 Stepping Into internships completed
- 366 PACE mentoring matches
- 22% of our members hosted an intern
- 143 organisations completed our e-learning courses
- 284 organisations checked their progress by using the Access & Inclusion Index Quick 10 assessment
- 42% growth in our members having an Employee Resource Group.
This perfectly summarises the exceptional year of growth we’ve had within our network and internally. Through the new products and services we’ve introduced and our network’s commitment hitting new heights, this report showcases the impact we’re making to create a disability confident Australia.