Intellectual property and copyright
Unless otherwise stated AND owns, or is licensed to use, the intellectual property, including copyright, of all content on AND’s websites.
Use of content
You may view and print pages from the websites for your own use, subject to the restrictions below.
You are not permitted to:
- Commercialise AND’s content. This includes providing training or consulting services to third parties for a fee.
- Republish material from AND’s website (including republication on another website), without prior approval and appropriate acknowledgement.
- Share material from the Member Area of AND’s website outside of your organisation or with non-member organisations.
- Redistribute material from this website, except for content specifically made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter and other marketing materials).
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website, without prior approval and appropriate acknowledgement.
- Record our training sessions in any format.
You may seek approval for use of information outside of these terms by contacting us.
While every effort has been made to ensure the information contained in the Member’s Area is up-to-date and accurate, the Australian Network on Disability makes no warranty about its accuracy or completeness.
To the extent permitted by law, the Australian Network on Disability, its directors, officers, employees and agents exclude all liability (whether in negligence or otherwise) for: Any error or inaccuracy in, or omission from, the Members Area; and any loss or damage suffered by any person, directly or indirectly, through use of the Members Area, including reliance upon the information contained in the Members Area, and any decisions made based on its content.
AND is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This statement sets out how we will use your personal information.
We may collect the following information:
The type of browser and operating system you are using. Including your IP address, geographical location, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. This information is collected for statistical purposes only.
Information related to any transactions, including ordering publications or booking places at events.
Registration information including membership, newsletters, and email notifications.
Information sent to us via contact us forms.
Use of personal data
Your data will be used as specified in this privacy statement or in relevant parts of the website.
We may use your information to:
• Enable your use of our services.
• Improve your browsing experience.
• Supply goods or services purchased on the website.
• Send you our newsletter and other marketing communications which we think may be of interest to you. You can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications.
• Deal with enquiries or complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your information to any third parties for direct marketing.
We may disclose information about you:
• To the extent we are required to do so by law.
• In connection with any legal or prospective legal proceedings.
• In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. It should be noted that data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential.
The use of the AND website is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.